Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Steal and Deals!

Now I haven't posted on this topic in awhile, but I just can't help myself! With such amazing recent purchases, and at such awesome prices, I felt the need to share. Updating your wardrobe around this time of year is difficult because of the weather. You'd think it's not a problem for us Californians, but even here the weather teases you when the suns out, and freezes you the second it sets. I personally think the solution is layers and some cute beanies!



(Clockwise from top left)
Thick thigh highs! Pair them with school girl skirts or jean shorts! For extra warmth add black sheer tights underneath... these are from the AMAZING LF sale! Each pair was about $6 each! Everything is 60% off right now and they have many locations throughout socal!

Over sized studded denim vest from Forever 21! They're really stepping it up over there, and it's only around $30! This is so cute over a sweater or even a flirty dress!

Over sized chunky leopard beanie also from LF. This was originally $55, but I stole it for just $22:)

This swing tank is loose and baggy and is perfect for layering under a vest, jacket and high wasted skinnies, $19 from Forever 21!

Baggy marled knit sweater also from LF is a must have! It just hangs on me perfectly and is really warm! This guy was originally $168! :/ too rich for my blood but as you guessed it, it was also 60% off!

Studded leather backpack also from Forever 21! With 90's all the rage, backpacks are a must, and coincidentally so are studs! This perfect bag is only $34!

OK. Now the shoes in this picture are not really a steal.... They're Soiree's from Jeffrey Campbell. I just HAD to include them cause they're so gorgeous and a valentines day present from my sweetheart. I haven't even worn them yet. haha

The sick white shirt you see is from LF and is a major find. It was the last one in the store and I grabbed it for only $60. the lace up peplum and braided shoulders are unlike anything I've ever seen. It's also great to layer for warmth or wear by itself once it gets warmer and your exposed tummy doesn't freeze.....


What are your great finds this season!? Please comment below:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog