Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Caught in action: Mackenzie stone!

This stylish little pixie's name is Mackenzie Stone. Whenever, wherever, Mackenzie is slammin'! We call her "side boob" at Barney's Beanery 'cause she has the most gorgeous outer cleavage you'll ever see in a tank top! I would categorize her style under bohemian, but what I love most about her is she always shocks me with these random pieces that are completely unattainable. For example, the picture below...


Alexander Wang boots. whoa. AND they're electric blue. If they were my size, I would have knocked her unconscious and stole 'em. I've never met anyone in real life who owns these. 



What color green would you call that? It happened to match her LF knuckle ring perfectly! Dickweed? Whatever it is, I like it.


Plaid shirt- borrowed for the night, Leather jacket- LF, Tank top- Forever 21, leggings- Lacy Lady, her mom's store. That's right people, fashion is in her blood. Enjoy.

Thanks Mackenzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog