Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wish List: exploring the world of nail art and Chloe Sevigny

I've become obsessed with nail polish ever since I found this cheap salon doing the most amazing manicures that last two weeks... for $6! I haven't really strayed from the electric blue that you've seen me post, I'm just not ready to move on:) BUT, when I am ready, I shall dive into these.........


ROYGBIV right? I've never thought of this, looks so cool! Gotta go out and get all the right colors...


Burned out metallic, looks tough to achieve.. not with these badboys. MINX or OPI chic print (you can get them at sephora)


Shatter by OPI, not sure where you can buy this yet. Paint it over any color and as it dries it will reveal the color underneath, very vintage looking... just like crackle paint.



OK so since I'm not over this mesmerizing color, I think ill just turn it into a pure glitter look. You can buy this nail glitter at random beauty stores. You either dip the brush of clear nail polish and brush it on, or you paint our nail blue then dust it on top, tap off the excess and coat clear nail polish on top:)


Last, but not least, the miu miu nail. hand painted and glued on rhinestones. Looks like a lot of work, but I loooooove it.


Completely unrelated... but just as high up on my wishlist... almost every piece from Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony. 



Find more here:) so 1990's. Wish I could afford it. 









1 comment:

  1. Please remove or credit the photograph of the Blue 10gram D18 Glitz Glitter Pot above.
    That Photograph is the IP of Glitz Glitter Limited
    www.glitzglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog