Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Killin' it: "Arm Parties"

PART 1:
I put "arm parties" in quotes because I did not come up with this awesome phrase. It has quickly becoming one of my favorites. I started stacking my arms with bracelets a couple years ago (primarily silver), but for some reason- got a little over it. UNTIL.... the friendship bracelet. It has re-introduced me to the world of scavenging for random bracelets to cover my arms, thus the arm party. Here are some GREATEST examples from the coolest blogs:)






All the above images are from the man repeller, who is also the inventor of this killer phrase "arm party". (i think.. feel free to debate that one)



Above photos are from the fashionstake blog


Horrible picture, but awesome blog for getting bracelets! DANNIJO


This is my own arm party:
blue friendship bracelet from venice boardwalk 
green friendship bracelet with attached chains from forever 21
rubber bangles gifted 
silver studded bracelet from melrose flea market 



PART 2:
Want to know how to make some of your own?? I came across this amazing blog showing you how to make some cool ass bracelets! TRY em! I know I will.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog