Thursday, December 9, 2010

Look of the day:

Until I get a quality camera and/or my boyfriend can take a decent picture.... I'll have to share my outfits of the day digitally. Enjoy



Blazer- Foreign Exchange (old)
Cardigan- Urban Outfitters (old)
Leather high waisted shorts- Forever 21
Thigh waist belt- H&M
(I wore) thigh high grey socks- American Apparel
(I wore) booties- Forever 21
Scarf- Forever 21
Armor knuckle ring- Forever 21
Cross ring- Silver Connection
Spike ring- H&M
Onyx ring- David Yurman
Snake ring- Silver Connection (on wilshire)


I love this outfit because it's warm and layered, yet professional looking. The thigh high boots make it sexy for a night on the town, but if you were to wear this to the office, I would suggest getting rid of the shorts and wearing leggings. OR wearing a pencil skirt and pumps! I'm really digging belts over jackets (or cardigans) right now, but to be honest, I'm still trying to get it right... you can ruin the look with the wrong belt or the wrong cut jacket!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the blog <3 A really good website to check out and make ur own looks is polyvore.com

    xoxo

    ~Romina

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog