Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Look of the day:

This is what I wore out last night to Dillions Irish Pub on Hollywood blvd. Sorry for the jenky iPhone pic, but like I've said before, I'm forced to take my own pictures.. I made these lace bell bottoms, and I'm completely obsessed with them. Comfortable, stretchy, extra long for my usual platforms and bell bottoms! I don't know if I'll ever be able to wear skinny jeans again. They're fairly easy to make if you can work a sewing machine. Comment below if you want to know how to make 'em!



Nirvana off the shoulder shirt- Chaser,  red cross necklace- Wonderland Gallery,  Black Label Society bracelet- BLS concert,  huge stud bracelet- Forever 21,  long skull necklace- melrose flee market (brand: flee market girl), peep toe suede platforms- Steve Madden

2 comments:

Search This Blog